Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fancy Cookies

I thought it would be fun to make the new cookies that Nestle Toll house came out with for Easter

This is the package that they come in


After opening them this is what they look like there are 2 sheets making 24 cookies. The package also states that you can roll up the extra dough and make more cookies but I didnt do that.


Here they are fresh out of the oven


And for presentation this is them on a plate. I would of taken a better photo but my camera died and I didnt get a chance to take another one before they were eaten.

All in all I don't recommend them. They were fun cute and easy to make, but when it came down to eating them I felt (along with my Husband and Little one) they tasted like ink. I would rather make my own sugar cookies and decorate them with frosting or just have them dipped in sugar before they are baked. But it was a fun experience to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment